Baptism of Fire on Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds. A time of daily prayer and warfare. Print this weeks prayer points below.
Click Here To Listen To This Teaching And Prayer
Baptism of Fire
Prayer Line: Call # 712-432-0075 – Pin 835555#
11pm – 12.30am US CST.
12am – 1.30am US EST
9pm – 10.30pm US PST.
One of the greatest weapons for crushing oppression is to be baptized with the fire of the Holy Ghost. Generally, oppression will thrive where there is no fire. The devil and his agents will perpetrate all kinds of wicked acts when they find the atmosphere comfortable. You cannot say no to oppression until you have fire in your life. When you become baptized in the fire of the Holy Ghost, your life will become too hot for the enemy to handle. If you have noticed symbols of oppression, intimidation, manipulation, and wickedness, it is an indication of the fact that your fire has been extinguished. Rather than box shadows, you need to go back to the presence of God and receive fresh fire. The baptism of fire is the symbol of the overflowing presence of the Holy Spirit in your life. The moment you are endued with fire from on high, you will become master over circumstances and forces of darkness. This prayer programme will restore your lost glory and make you to declare that there is something in your life that can repel the enemy.
Acts 1: 4 and, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
John 12:24 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
1 Cor. 9:16 16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
Rom. 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
1. Thank God for the privilege of your calling.
2. Thank the Lord for the Power of the Holy Spirit.
3. Make confession of sins and repent.
4. Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh.
5. Father, let every unbroken area in my life be broken, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, incubate me with the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
7. Every anti-power bondage in my life, break, in Jesus’ name.
8. O Lord, let all strangers flee from my spirit and let the Holy Spirit take control, in the name of Jesus.
9. O Lord, catapult my spiritual life to the mountaintop.
10. Father, let heavens open and let the glory of God fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, let signs and wonders be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every joy of the oppressors upon my life, be turned into sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
13. All multiple strongmen, operating against me, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, open my eyes and ears to receive wondrous things from You.
15. O Lord, grant me victory over temptations and satanic devices.
16. O Lord, ignite my spiritual life so that I will stop fishing in unprofitable waters.
17. O Lord, release your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me.
18. Father, make me to hunger and thirst for righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
19. Lord, help me to be ready to do your work without expecting any recognition form others.
20. O Lord, give me victory, over emphasizing the weaknesses and sins of other people, while ignoring my own.
21. O Lord, give me depth and root in my faith.
22. O Lord, heal every area of backsliding in my spiritual life.
23. Lord, help me to be willing to serve others, rather than wanting to exercise authority.
24. O Lord, open my understanding concerning the scriptures.
25. O Lord, help me to live each day, recognizing that the day will come when You will judge secret lives and innermost thoughts.
26. O Lord, let me be willing to be the clay in Your hands, ready to be moulded as You desire.
27. O Lord, wake me up from any form of spiritual sleep and help me to put on the armour of light.
28. O Lord, give me the victory over all carnality and help me to be at the centre of Your will.
29. I stand against anything in my life that will cause others to stumble, in the name of Jesus.
30. O Lord, help me to put away childish things and put on maturity.
31. O Lord, empower me to stand firm against all the schemes and techniques of the devil.
32. O Lord, give me a big appetite for the pure milk and solid food in Your word.
33. O Lord, empower me to stay away from anything or anybody, who might take God’s place in my heart.
34. O Lord, I thank You for the testimonies that will follow.
35. I declare that I am called of God; no evil power shall cut me down, in the name of Jesus.
36. O Lord, give me the power to be faithful to my calling, in the name of Jesus.
37. I receive the anointing to remain steady, committed and consistent in my ministerial life, in Jesus’ name.
38. I declare that I should not be lured into politics, church rivalry, or rebellion, in the name of Jesus.
39. O Lord, give me the wisdom to respect my teachers and seniors who have trained me, in the name of Jesus.
40. O Lord, give me the heart of a servant, so that I can experience Your blessings everyday, in the name of Jesus.
41. I receive power to rise with wings as eagles, in the name of Jesus.
42. I decree that the enemy will not waste my calling, in the name of Jesus.
43. By the power of the living God, the devil will not swallow my ministerial destiny, in Jesus’ name.
44. Power for effective development in my calling, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
45. I declare war against spiritual ignorance, in the name of Jesus.
46. I bind and cast out every unteachable spirit, in the name of Jesus.
47. I receive the anointing for success in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
48. I shall not be an enemy of integrity, in Jesus’ name.
49. I shall not steal God’s money, in the name of Jesus.
50. I shall not disgrace the call of God upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
51. I shall walk in holiness everyday, in Jesus’ name.
52. I bind the spirit of sexual immorality, in Jesus’ name.
53. I receive the culture of loyalty in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
54. I shall not become an old king that is resistant to advice, in the name of Jesus.
55. I shall not live a wasteful and extravagant life, in the name of Jesus.
56. I shall not serve my wonderful Saviour for filthy financial gain, in the name of Jesus.
57. I prevent every spirit of quarrel and opposition from my wife/husband, in the name of Jesus.
58. My wife/husband shall not scatter my church members, in the name of Jesus.
59. Every Judas in my ministry, fall into your own trap, in the name of Jesus.
60. My ministry will not destroy my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
61. My marriage will not destroy my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
62. My children will not become misfired arrows in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
63. I claim progress and excellence for my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
64. My church shall experience prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
65. O Lord, let my ministry reach the unreached, in the name of Jesus.
66. A multitude of people will go to Heaven because of my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
67. I kill every attack on my ministry. I shall prevail, in the name of Jesus.
68. Every power of my father’s house, working against my calling, die, in the name of Jesus.
69. Anointing for excellence, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
70. O Lord, break me and re-mould me, in Jesus’ name.
71. I will not surrender to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
72. I shall not die before my time, in the name of Jesus.
73. I shall not covet the prosperity of Naaman, in the name of Jesus.
74. Let God arise and let every enemy of my calling scatter, in Jesus’ name.
75. I receive fresh fire and fresh anointing, in the name of Jesus.