Prayer Line # 712-432-0075 – Pin 835555#. Daily 11pm-12.30am CST, 9-11.30 PST, 12pm-1.30am EST
DELIVERANCE OF THE TONGUE
Is your tongue always putting you in trouble? Do you find yourself blaspheming or cursing?
For those whose mouths have not been purged by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
When you find it difficult to speak with other tongues (inability to flow in the Holy Spirit)
The tongue is noted as the most powerful generator of either the negative or the positive- good or evil occurrences’, so, if any human organ needs deliverance at all, it is the tongue.
Proverbs 18:21: “Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”
Almost all the powers God has given man can be traced to the spoken words Jesus said, “The WORDS that I speak unto you they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63). When we speak God’s words, they carry spirit and life. When we speak satin words they carry bondage and death.
Our lives are a product of our confession. You can use your tongue to hurt, destroy or even kill yourself or others. No wonder the scripture says, “And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity” (James 3:6)
The challenge for you is to strive for the Holy Spirit to help you realize God’s plan for your life.
James 3:2 says for in many things we offend all if any man offends not in word; the same is a perfect man.
As you pray these prayer points with determination, the blood of Jesus will wash away all the satanic acid on your tongue.
There is that speaketh like the piercing of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. Prov. 21:23:
Who so keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles? Prov. 18:21:
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit there of. Prov 15:4:
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit Isa. 50:4:
The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a work in season to him that is weary; he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
1. Thank the Lord for his faithfulness.
2. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
3. I command all the spiritual evil in my life to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
4. I paralyze and nullify the activities of jungle and vagabond spirits in my life, in the name of Jesus.
DECREE AGRESSIVELY AND PRIME OUT THE EXPULSION OF THE FOLLOWING:
5. I decree the exit of the following spirits from my life, in the name of Jesus.
• Speech perversion
6. Let the fire of God purge my tongue from the contamination of….
(pick from the under listed), in the name of Jesus
• evil consumption
• demonic incision
• oral sex
• evil kiss
• evil vows
• evil marks and label
• herbal concoction
7. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of self- destruction.
8. I cut myself off from every spirit of tongue and venomous speech, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command every venomous and acidic trait in me, inherited or acquired, to depart, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let every serpentine spirit and poison depart from my tongue, in the name of Jesus.
11. I command every agent of bondage and destruction in my tongue to depart, in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, repair all damages done to my life as a result of the wrong use of my tongue.
13. I command the evil progress of the enemies in my life to be halted, in the name of Jesus.
14. Lord, deliver my tongue from becoming a cemetery of evil.
15. I withdraw all the evil words I have uttered against my life, home, etc., from the satanic bank, in the name of Jesus.
16. Lord, deliver my life from the hand of evil broadcasters, in the name of Jesus.
17. I refuse to turn back at the edge of my miracle, in Jesus’ name.
18. Lord, heal me of all diseases of the tongue.
19. I loose myself from the grip of territorial and tribal spirits, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let every problem in my life that originated from
• evil tongue
• demonic prophecy
• witchcraft and familiar spirits curses
• medical and clinical prophecy
• all strange tongues
Receive divine instant solution, in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, give me a wholesome tongue.
22. Lord, make my voice the voice of deliverance, healing, power, solution and life.
23. Praise God for he has answered you.
Prayer Point from Dr Olukoya