Confessions that Bring Prosperity
Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya, Dr Stella and other anointed men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the bestselling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya.
(30-DAY PROGRAMME)As you confess these words of God concerning prosperity, you will receive victory over poverty, debt and financial lack. Every wrong circumstance and every bad situation will be turned around. Every attack will be turned into victory. Be encouraged to confess it over and over again. Let the Word of God sink deep into your spirit. No matter how you feel, no matter what you see, no matter what you have experienced in the past, God’s Word always works. It never fails. Shout your prosperity confession right into the devil’s face. Make this confession a part of your daily life and expect God to work a miracle for every need you have. Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to God. As a joint heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus’ death made available for me to receive. In Jesus’ name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force to stop! In Jesus’ name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus’ name, I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord!
1. I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
2. I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
3. With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
4. I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
5. I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sakes He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Corn. 8:9.)
6. I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27.)
7. The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
8. The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
9. The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
10. I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it. (Eccl. 5:19.)
11. I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10.)
12. I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again. (Luke 6:38.)
13. God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
14. I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper. (3John 2.)
15. Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
16. Abraham’s blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
17. What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
18. I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
19. I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me. (Luke 12:31.)
20. The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
21. My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
22. Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
23. I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
24. I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
25. My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)
When we prayed the prosperity prayers, we had a job to open up and we are in line to get a couple more this quarter.
I ordered the book 30 poverty destroying keys and it is power packed with prayers as well.
God has given me a couple of opportunities as well. I thank God